We are pleased to share the audio recording from a Panel Discussion held at PeerIQ on May 9, 2017. Tune in to hear from leading operators and observers in a discussion on new and emerging trends in the fintech lending landscape.
Our panelists explore new trends facing the industry, highlighting key risks—and opportunities. We dive into credit performance, financing access and liquidity, regulatory developments, as well as how both fintech lenders and buyers of loans can best prepare for the future.
The panel takes a closer look at the following discussion topics:
- Company News Updates
- Regulatory Developments
- Securitization Trends
- Credit Issuance Volumes and Performance Trends
- Peter Rudegeair, Reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Ram Ahluwalia, CEO, PeerIQ
- Zhengyuan Lu, Principal, Victory Park Capital
- William Black, MD, Moody’s Investors Service
- Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Listen to the audio recording here: