PeerIQ is transforming the way lending and securitization markets work. We work with industry leaders to unlock capital at scale, meeting the needs across the credit funding cycle: from loan purchasing to financing to securitization. We aim to bridge the gap between originators and the capital markets so that investors can invest with confidence. Our employees come from the technology and financial sectors, combining the best of both to change the game of consumer credit.
PeerIQ is seeking a self-starter Enterprise Sales Executive who communicates an inspired vision and can win over colleagues and customers alike. You are a curious, confident leader, always probing underlying issues and suggesting broader solutions. You are known for your resilience and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the watch for prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent model but also value collaboration. You have the ability and drive to build your own book of business, and to sell our software services while working tightly with the team to establish a strong business plan.
- Owning the full sales cycle from outreach to closing with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Stay current on market trends and competitors and proactively work with Product to weigh in on product roadmap
- Develop deep relationships with key industry leaders and networks
- Inform sales strategies by investigating customer needs through economic, financial, industry, and organizational data
- Forecasting revenue with predictable accuracy
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales (finance experience preferred)
- Experience managing a new business quota of $1.5M+
- Sold into C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers at mid-sized companies
- Strong communication & presentation skills, with the ability to perform high stakes product demos to a sophisticated audience
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment
- Travel percentage: As required
- Experience in consumer lending a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field preferred