PeerIQ is transforming the way lending markets work. PeerIQ addresses needs across the credit funding cycle – from loan purchasing to capital markets – we work with originators and investors to manage risk and unlock capital at scale. Our employees come from the technology and financial sectors, combining the best of both to change the game.
PeerIQ is looking to hire a talented Senior Customer Success Manager who has a passion for delivering leading solutions to our clients (e.g., lenders, asset managers, banks).
Responsibilities include building trust and rapport with customers and prospects and serving as the day-to-day face of PeerIQ. This includes organizing market and customer visits, leading project and work plan definition, overseeing client on-boarding efforts and on-going account management, incorporating client input into product development, and developing client training and support systems.
Additionally, you will liaise with our technology teams, ensuring requirements are clear and customer expectations are managed and met. The ideal candidate should be insightful, organized, with demonstrated experience at managing several clients and internal teams at once and have strong interpersonal skills. You must be a self-starter, love markets, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Forge strong relationships with clients, serving as primary interface for your accounts
- Develop work plans from contract requirements, managing projects to timeline and expectations. Maintain and report out on status of projects
- Perform demos of new features and training for customers and prospects
- Lead client meetings, workshops, and internal client delivery meetings
- Consolidate client feedback and channel it to the product organization
- Stay on top of industry trends, consumer credit performance, and macro news to answer detailed client questions, providing white glove service through industry knowledge and data analysis
- Ensure client engagement and satisfaction through regular training, reach-out
- Reconcile and review client provided data with PeerIQ Platform
- Serve as primary point of contact during client & prospect data integrations, with full ownership over data ingestion process
- Identify new operational processes and tools to improve overall delivery as PeerIQ scales
- Support ongoing sales and partnership activities (e.g., maintaining CRM, preparing and attending conferences, organizing market visits and roadshows, initiating customer renewals, identifying upsell opportunities, etc.)
- B.A/B.S. from a top college or university, MBA/CFA Charterholder is a plus
- 4-6 years of client facing experience, with demonstrated ability to lead small, high performance delivery teams.
- You have a client service and delivery orientation with tried and true frameworks for engaging customers and managing stakeholder expectations
- Strong data analysis skills including Excel are must have. Basic familiarity with SQL and Python is a plus
- You provide advocacy and representation for customers and apply judgment to trade-off priorities. Highly developed organizational skills. You believe in empirical delivery processes, and embrace the “you cannot manage what you cannot measure” mantra
- Ability to synthesize information from markets, industry news, and client data to generate recommendations and “storytell” insights in a powerpoint or webinar format
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentations, interpersonal), with the ability to narrate client facing demos, develop client powerpoints or quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Expertise in at least one of the following: structured finance, credit risk analytics, or fixed income products strongly preferred
- You should be able to self-service basic data questions from customers and not be afraid to get your hands dirty. You should be able to generate insights and “tell a story” based on client or market data during demos or customer business reviews
- Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset, eager to take on new challenges as they arise