PeerIQ is transforming the way lending and securitization markets work. Meeting the needs across the credit funding cycle – from loan purchasing to financing to securitization – we work with industry leaders to unlock capital at scale. We aim to bridge the gap between originators and the capital markets so that investors can invest with confidence. Our employees come from the technology and financial sectors, combining the best of both to change the game of consumer credit.
PeerIQ is looking to hire a strategy and operations associate to support PeerIQs accelerated growth path and expansion into new markets.
This role requires strategic thinking, project management, internal and external stakeholder management, and an execution oriented mindset. You will partner with senior leadership at PeerIQ focusing on working on high priority strategic projects from initial scoping and planning to tactical execution. You should expect to work across several critical initiatives, including helping to shape PeerIQs strategy, leading the launch of new businesses or entering new markets and driving ops improvement initiatives and other strategic initiatives across marketing and sales, client delivery, and product.
The ideal candidate must have strong writing and PowerPoint skills, a high degree of analytical and modeling capability, solid critical thinking and communication skills, be self-starting and adaptable, and have an obsessive attention to detail. Experience at a fast paced consulting, financial, or technology firm required.
- Supporting the development of PeerIQs strategy on highly visible long-term strategic priorities
- Drive high priority, cross-functional projects across marketing, sales, client delivery and product, building consensus with senior leadership across the organization
- Developing and maintaining key project management trackers and rallying cross-functional teams and PeerIQs partners through the execution to the initiatives
- Developing recommendations and preparing written and oral presentations to senior management
- Bachelors degree; STEM field preferred
- 2 – 5 years of work experience in consulting (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG), investment banking, and/or private equity at a top company strongly preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Strong writing, financial/quantitative, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Ability to prepare client ready presentations and marketing materials with limited direction and oversight
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to launch new products in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with an obsessive attention to detail
- Action oriented professional, with strong attitude for practicality and effectiveness
- Previous experience with an early-stage company or other experience building something from the ground up preferred